Holistic Nutrition Therapy
At Alignment Natural Medicine, we recognize that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to weight loss, healing, or increased vitality. Each person has unique nutritional needs depending on his or her current physical, hormonal, and biochemical state, as well as lifestyle and genetic expressions.
We will use your lab results, genetic information, and health goals to give you individualized information, tools, and coaching to correct nutritional imbalances and help create better health. Understanding that information alone will not yield results; we recognize the importance of providing ongoing coaching, practical tools, and support to help you achieve your health goals through realistic, sustainable changes. As maintaining this higher state of health becomes effortless, you can get back to living your authentic, passionate, and vibrant life!
Seeing results takes time and continued tweaking. My mission is to help you develop a sustainable way of eating that keeps you healthy in the long run. In order to accomplish this, regular nutrition coaching is required. For that reason, we offer a discount for buying coaching packages. Having regular meetings allows us to create a thoroughly holistic, personal, and effective nutrition plan so that you get the most out of your hard work and investment.
Areas of focus include:
- Specialty Diets
- Performance and Sports Nutrition
- Weight Loss
- Muscle Gain
- Gastrointestinal Health
- Inflammatory Conditions
- Food allergies and sensitivities
- Elimination diets
- Hormonal balance
- Blood Sugar Regulation, Insulin Resistance & Diabetes
- Fatigue/Mental Clarity
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Eating Disorder Recovery
- Chronic Health Condition Support
Nutrition Consulting Services
- Initial 90 Minute Nutrition Consultation (Includes body composition assessment): $130.00
- 60 Minute Follow up Consultation: $85.00
- 30 Minute Introductory Consultation: $65.00
A 30 minute introduction can be scheduled with me if you want to see if we are a good fit and get answers to simple questions. This is also a good option if you are generally feeling well but want to make sure if you are on the right track.
Packages: A minimum of 5 visits over the course of 6-12 months is highly recommended in order to meet your goals.
Five Meeting Package: $460.00
Eight Meeting Package: $699.00
Packages include Two body composition assessments, relevant handouts, tailored dietary guidelines and recipes, on-going E-mail support, and 50% off of meal plans.
- Body Composition Assessment $30.00
- Fully customized therapeutic weekly meal plan (best after initial meeting):
Includes meal plan, key nutrient integration, grocery shopping list,
and meal tailoring to specific conditions.
- 1 Week $50.00
- Two Weeks $90.00
- One Month $180.00
- Diet and Lifestyle Evaluation Only $35.00
- Computer Diet Analysis Only $40.00
- Intake analysis with written repost of findings $95.00
- Research and resources on condition with recommendations $50.00
- Food Sensitivity Testing - prices vary
- Grocery Store Tour $85/hr
Cooking demonstration class with tastes
Cooking demonstration with full meal experience
Group lectures with handouts/snacks